on the Physics InfoMall CD from Fuller

I am using the Physics InfoMall as a textbook for my courses. So The
Learning Team has provided the UNL bookstore with copies of the CD-ROM
without the fancy plastic booklet cover and the printed users guide...which
is on the InfoMall in electronic format anyway.
The price is only $77.12 compared to the $295 price for libraries in the
fancy plastic binder.. tax would be about $5.00 and postage about
$5.00...so a person could buy a copy of the InfoMall for themselves or
their school or college for about $87.

The book store has an 800 number 1-800-735-6835. It is the textbook for
Physics 212 and Physics 213.

Or a person could write to them at
Textbooks
University Bookstore
LL-Nebraska Union
Univ. of Nebraska - Lincoln
Lincoln, NE 68588-0460

The bookstore has 15 copies left after having sold the others to my students.

Perhaps other physics faculty and physics teachers would be interested in
this deal.

I have a one page set of instructions that tells how to install the
InfoMall on a Mac or on a Windows machine...It runs on both. I'll be glad
to send that to anyone who needs it.

Bob Fuller
rfuller@unlinfo.unl.edu