Re: A physics project

Dear Dr. Darling,
I got your package and my student has found it to be an interesting
investigation. She would like to get as much math out of it as possible.
I noticed some in the Am Sci. article and hopefully she will be able to
extend it further. I am very grateful for your help. I will keep you
posted if any exciting progress or results are gained.
Cheers.
Tom McC

I recently became aware of the phenomenon of sonoluminescence, the
generation of light by sound. It looks like something that could be done
with a very modest investment. I have been meaning to try it myself, but
just haven't found the time. I have some liturature I could send you if
you are interested.

Joe D. Darling jdarling@emh1.otc.cc.mo.us
Instructor of Physics and Physical Science
Ozarks Technical Community College
1020 East Brower Springfield, MO 65802
(417) 895-7907 (417) 895-7085 FAX