Re: Graphing Software

I have used Vernier's Graphical Analysis for years and it is the least
complex, most user friendly program for graphing on the market.

About the comment re having student's take it home. Paul sells the
student version, same as the teacher's but without the thick manual, for
$20.00. Available in Mac and Windows formats. I always have a supply on
hand and sell them to my students just after they finish the first
graphing lab.

Question: Is there any value in teaching graphing by hand anymore?
I did it up to last year but things went so much faster and easier this
year when we went directly to computer graphing.

Ray Rogoway
Independence High School
San Jose, CA (where all physics student "grid their lines." (Obscure
pun)