Re: Graphing Software

I was wondering what other software is out there. I am looking
for something that allows you to enter a formula and a domain as well
as being able to draw a graph based on a data chart. On the other
hand, I don't need something that will draw a fancy three dimensional
graph.

Thanks for any input.

--
Ed Schweber (edschweb@ix.netcom.com)

Ed,

The Kaleidagraph demo is free from Synergy Sw and pretty functional.
Certainly the cost and access make it worth considering, and you can
give it away to your students (Mac & Windows).

http://www.synergy.com/

Dan M

PS -- nice site you maintain. Thanks for your time and efforts doing so.