Re: Stop using calories?

We seek not truth; we seek usefullness, both empirical and conceptual.
Our method is the conception, testing and application of models of
reality. We cast these models in terms which we have ceased to question,
not because we understand them any better, but only because they have
become familiar and because they are all that we have.