Stuff

David,

I'm sending this privately, as I can see no further use for my comments on
Phys-L on this matter.

It's hard to say things in a way that is both
lucid and fully qualified against all possible contingencies and
complications.

Boy, you can say that again!

BTW
I appreciate your well thought out responses on many of the issues that come
up on the list, even the long opi (pl. ? of opus)

Keep up the well intentioned public sniping, and the correcting the obvious
errors, such as my comment #1 (how am I going to live that one down!,
luckily time and faulty memory tends to heal most embarrasing moments).

Joel