Re: Relative velocity problem....

When I teach relative velocity I ask how many have ever flown in an
airplane. Most have been in a big jet. I ask how fast they were going.
How fast were the dishes on their trays going? Then ask about the ball
being tossed straight up, forward and then backward. perhaps this
connection to a personal experience will help some of them.
Patti Mason
Delphi high school
Delphi IN