RE: re:Flow of energy (oops, erratum) & Thanks

David,
wrote:
p.s. In the future I'll try to be more brief.

No need, I rather appreciated the opus, it was nice to see a concrete
example of the other comment you made regarding the changing Hamiltonian;
and it helped me to understand what the other posting was referring to.
Thanks!!

Also, my thanks to the questioner that prompted the opus response.

Joel