Students

Besides my Physics 20 and 30 classes, I am required to teach many other
classes. One of which is Computer Literacy 8. This particular group of 15
grade 8's will not take notes, have a contempt for computers, are openly
destructive toward equipment, and have many other strong behavioral
problems.

The course is one in structured programming on the computer.
Any suggestions?

- Great Cthulhu Saves,
In Case He Gets Hunger Later

Mark Gedak