Number of Credits for a Physics Major

A request for information:

The Board of Regents of our state (South Dakota) is looking at the
possibility of reducing graduation requirements from 128 sem hrs to
120 sem hrs.

I am trying to put together some data on what is normal at other
institutions. I need information on the number of credits necessary to
obtain a major in physics at as many institutions as possible.

I would like ---- institution name -- credits for physics major.

So that Phys-L is not swamped, please email the info directly to
me quisto@mg.sdstate.edu it would be appreciated -- especially by those more
interested in energy flow and verbage symantics like heat being a verb.