phasors

I'm presently writing an electronics course for web-delivery, and I would
like to be able to use an animation on phasors. The students should know
about them from previous courses, but before I start doing Bode plots I'd
like to revise them, and an animation showing the way phasors are used to
relate the relative phases of voltage and current would be very useful.
Does anyone know of a good animation teaching this material, on the web or
video (or software package)?
Cheers
Margaret Mazzolini