Re: Games

I am tired of FreeCell (it is too easy) and ticked at Minesweeper (there is
too much chance) -- I like the logic, but there usually comes a time when
one must just guess.

Sorta like physics, eh? Boy, it must be nice to have time for a game.

Try this web site: www.gamesdomain.com and look under "direct
downloads." You can find nearly anything there and reviews for the
more modern games.

Paul J. Camp "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University in variety but also of
Conway, SC 29528 variety in unity.
pjcamp@coastal.edu --Umberto Eco
pjcamp@postoffice.worldnet.att.net The Name of the Rose
(803)349-2227