Re: Games

Me, too!
Tom McCarthy

----------
From: Jim Green <JMGreen@Sisna.com>
To: phys-l@atlantis.cc.uwf.edu
Subject: Games
Date: Tuesday, September 02, 1997 6:41 PM

I am tired of FreeCell (it is too easy) and ticked at Minesweeper (there
is
too much chance) -- I like the logic, but there usually comes a time
when
one must just guess. Are there any other games such as these which
challenge the mind and are not chancy??? I am not interested in eye/hand
games or those stupid adventure games. Except that I *would* like to
have a
copy of Colossal Caves for MSDOS or Windows (just for old-times sake).

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com