Re: re:Flow of energy

On Sat, 30 Aug 1997, Leigh Palmer wrote:

Flow: energy, no; diarrhea, yes.

This is both right and wrong. Do SOME types of energy propagate across
distance? If so, then we cannot say that energy in general does not flow.
Is "flow" a bad description of the behavior of OTHER types of energy? If
so, then we cannot say that energy in general flows.

Also, it's not the diarrhea that flows, but some substance.

Clarence
Oakland University
Rochester, Michigan
http://www3.acs.oakland.edu/physics/staff_info/Bennett.htm