Kinematics Problem Set

Hi:

I have added a set of seventy-seven kinematics problems to my web
site: http://www.physicsweb.com for free downloading. About half the
problems are traditional, but the other half are different from the
standard text book questions. There is a heavy emphasis on analyzing
graphs and buzzer timer tapes. The problems were written as homework
problems, but some of them may also be suitable as free response test
questions.

Hope you find some of them useful.

--
Ed Schweber (edschweb@ix.netcom.com)
Physics Teacher at The Solomon Schechter Day School, West Orange, NJ