Re: HTML math fonts?

Donald E. Simanek wrote:

On Sat, 30 Aug 1997, Jim Green wrote:

Do I understand then that we PC types need to purchase MS Word (or Mathcad
or the like)? I really do not want to contribute to Bill's domination of
the galaxy; won't the latest WP do the trick as well???? I am currently
using WP6.1; I guess I would have to upgrade.

Why upgrade? I've been using WP5.1 for a number of years, which has a
decent equation editor, and has built-in all the Greek letters and all the
math symbols I have ever needed.

-- Donald

Right!!! Why buy a $45k SUV when a VW bug works just fine? HOwever,
once you experience the amenities of the SUV you wonder why you didn't
trade off that VW long ago. I upgrading as soon as the upgrades are
available because some of my students turn in their work on disks. One
other aspect of upgrading to the latest, greatest(i.e. WP8) is that it
really stresses your computer's resources. If you just want the CD's and
not all the books, educational discounts make upgrades really CHEAP
like WP8 ed. discount I've seen for $39.