RE: phys-L doubling posts!

On Mon, 25 Aug 1997, William Beaty wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 1997, LUDWIK KOWALSKI wrote:

I did not have any doubling posts on phys-L. Your local system was
probably changed to distinguish lower and upper case letters.

Looks like it's local to my end. Some kind of weird loopback that just
started recently.

Not entirely local. I am also getting double posts from phys-L.

Bruce Esser
Physics Teacher Something witty
Marian High School Should go here
http://marian.creighton.edu