Re: phys-L home page?

LUDWIK KOWALSKI wrote:

On 12 Jul 1997 "Daniel L. MacIsaac" <Dan.MacIsaac@nau.edu> suggested
that
we should have "a Phys-L web page".

To my knowledge there is no specific phys-l page, although it would
be
nice to have a friendly interface to the archives and to the
subscriber
lists and perhaps an archive of related materials phys-l people want
place on a list of links.

Was there any reply to this suggestion? Ludwik Kowalski

Not one that I ever saw. I'll inquire of our systems person whether
such a thing might be possible.

--
Richard C. Smith, Ph.D. Voice: (850) 476-9352
55 Birdwhistell Blvd. Fax: (850) 476-4193