Re: Physical Sciences Resource Center

I have a suggestion applicable to this page which should be heard by
all who publish materials to the web.

I've just visited the PSRC. What's the PSRC? Well, my short term memory
is not *that* bad, but if you asked me ten minutes later I likely
wouldn't be able to answer the question correctly. I bookmarked the PSRC
and then entered Netscape's bookmark editor to change its title to
something I could remember - like "Physical Sciences Resource Center".
I don't know what the limit on number of characters is, but it is well
beyond that.

Ever since the Macintosh OS leapt past DOS (that's thirteen years ago)
the need for acronyms has diminished, not increased! Please, in future,
when titling a web page, give it a clear identifying name so the
bookmark will make sense without having to be edited.

Leigh

AAPT's new web site-The Physical Sciences Resource Center (PSRC) is
now online. We would appreciate any and all suggestions, comments
and contributions.

The URL is http://www.aapt.org/psrc/

Warren