Re: Marilyn (redux) (erratum)

Oops. I just noticed that in my excited rush to send out my previous post
that I garbled one sentence. I said:

... . Maybe an industrious reader can compare the n = 50 result
given with by formula with that of the integer formula using both the
d = 365 case, and with the interpolative d = 365.2425 case.

I hope that it is clear that what I meant to write is: "Maybe an industrious
reader can compare the n = 50 result given by this formula with that given by
the integer formula using both the d = 365 case, and with the d = 365.2425
interpolation in the integer formula.".

David Bowman
dbowman@gtc.georgetown.ky.us