More "No Hair"

I certainly don't want to beat this issue to a pulp, but perhaps I should
post the quotation which originated my original question re "No Hair" -- I
did not have this quotation in front of me at the time of the original post.
--

from:
A Brief History of Time

"So, after a gravitational collapse a black hole must settle down into a
state in which it could be rotating, but not pulsating. Moreover, its
size and shape would depend only on its mass and rate of rotation, and
not on the nature of the body that had collapsed to form it. This result
became known by the maxim: 'a black hole has no hair.' The 'no hair'
theorem is of great practical importance, because it so greatly restricts
the possible types of black holes."

--

But now I have another question: what other types of Black Holes *could*
there be???? I mean after everything is stripped apart and squished down to

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com