Mail sent to TWayburn@JUNO.COM on Friday August 1st before

Hi Folks,
If anyone sent a note intended for me (not a note intended for the entire
list server) today, Friday, August 1, 1997, before 4PM, I would
appreciate it very much if he or she would re-send that message. I have
had a minor accident and lost nine or ten letters. I save everything you
write after I read it. I'm not sure why it's so important to me, but it
is. Thanking you in advance.
Tom Wayburn (Still an amateur)