AP Physics article

I thought someone on this list might be able to recall an article that I =
believe was published in the AJP regarding the AP Physics test. In fact =
there may have been more than one article. The article(s) must have =
been published 15 years ago or so (I'm guessing). Also - I can't seem =
to remember the author's name. Could anyone help me out? Thanks.

Teresa Hein
Dept. of Physics
American University
Washington, DC 20016