Re: CA-Cricket Graph

We presently make Graphical Analysis and Cricket Graph for windows
available for our students. Unfortunately, Cricket Graph for Windows will
not run under Windows 95 and Computer Associates (The last known owners
of Cricket Graph) do not support it any longer. Has anyone run into a
similar problem, if so what is the solution.

Tim Usher
Physics
CSUSB

The solution is obvious. Get a Mac.

Hugh

Then you can have it not run on a whole new platform. Only a true
Mac lover could suggest curing a software problem by buying new
software AND new hardware. 8-)

Why do you need Cricket Graph if Graphical Analysis works? It is a
fine program and runs under Win95 without a hitch.

Paul J. Camp "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University in variety but also of
Conway, SC 29528 variety in unity.
pjcamp@coastal.edu --Umberto Eco
pjcamp@postoffice.worldnet.att.net The Name of the Rose
(803)349-2227