Re: Calif. Physics Certification (YUK)

First - what is meant by "does not do better"? Where are the citations?
What is the basis for this conclusion? Are we talking about grades? test
scores? problem solving ability? understanding?.

I'm not unique in stressing a structured problem solving approach and
the anecdotal feedback that I get from my students is that this one of
the major things that they use in their college physics classes.

Is there any research that backs up the "does not do better?"
--
Ray Rogoway The woods are lovely,
Independence High School dark and deep.