MAPLE workshop report is on line

There was a workshop at Rose-Hulman from June 8-13, 1997 titled

'Using Maple Effectively in Teaching Undergraduate Physics'.

The report of that workshop report is now on line at my web site
(given below). It contains informed commentary on teaching
introductory physics, and several advanced courses using Maple to
assist the instruction.

The report also contains

a group picture of the workshop participants,

participants names and email addresses

info on how to let students access Maples files via the Web

links to some illustrative Maple examples

a page of Maple animations, with links to Maple source code

Please check it out, and let me have any comments!!

Mike

Mike Moloney
moloney@nextwork.rose-hulman.edu
Dept of Physics & Applied Optics (812) 877 8302
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology Terre Haute, IN 47803
http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~moloney