Re: Pinhole Camera/ Sticky definitions

I, too, noticed potholes down that road. Regards / Tom P.S. I don't
think we should "lie" (explanations that conveniently don't spawn too
many questions are the lies I have in mind) to students. (Just tell them that the cross product is a skew symmetric tensor.) The social science departments give them all the lies their gorge can take.
On Mon, 30 Jun 1997 14:50:07 EDT David Bowman