Digital Shaded Relief of the US

Part of the rare pleasure for me of a science museum visit ( all too rare
these days...) is browsing the museum shop. The best of these figure as
large in my mental landscape as the museums themselves.
What looks like a worthy addition to such a shop, is a 35 x 57 inch map in
eye-popping vivid black and white, which shows the US relief.

No place names - no political divisions - no color, but stunning detail of
the low-relief between the mountain chains and on the coasts.
Map I-2206 costs $4 (plus $3.50 handling) from US Geological Survey
1-800-USA-MAPS 800-872-6277

Regards
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK