Education Resource Site

Just wanted to let you know, I have an education resource page, that
includes links to all academic areas as well as music, the arts,
libraries and newspapers. It is suitable for parents, students, and
teachers.

Also I have two books that I have written( one on microscope activities
for K-6th grade and one on primate anatomy and behavior) that you might
have interest in. Sample activities are on the page.

If anyone has a school they would like me to list- I would be happy to
do so. The URL is listed below.
--
@ @