College level physics lab fees

Here is the results of my informal survey of college level
physics lab fees.

$0 Kenyon College

$0 UC Santa Barbara

$0 University of Delaware

$0 Randolph-Macon College Ashland, VA

$0 New Mexico State University

$5 Pima College, Tucson AZ

$5 Rice University

$12/lab/student fee/quarter University of Utah

$15 / quarter College of St. Scholastica Duluth MN
$15 Fall and spring quarter
$20 Winter quarter (electricity)

$15 / physics courses, Western Michigan University
($10 / astonomy course)

$15 / quarter Snow College Ephraim, U

$18 / course South Dakota State University

$19 /course South Dakota State University

$20 Coastal Carolina University Conway, SC

$25/student Syracuse

$25 Northern Arizona (typical)

$25/ course Northwestern College Saint Paul, MN,

$25 Michigan Technological University

$35 / course Citadel Charleston, SC

$40 University of Michigan (proposing raise
to $45)

$45 Centenary College of Louisiana

$50 / semester University of Alaska

I was a little surprised not to see clear difference in public vs.
private schools.

From comments:
Most everyone disliked imposing a fee
All liked the money if they had a fee
Many warned of letting the administration get the hands on the money.

Disclaimer: I made a reasonable effort to keep all of these
numbers correct. I used whatever numbers were provided to me by other
and cannot be certain that quoted fees are accurate. I apologize for any
errors.

Thanks
Roger Haar
U of AZ, Physics