Re: ...or is it Memorex?

At 05:04 PM 5/23/97 -0700, Leigh Palmer wrote:

In the course of an NPR radio program featuring
the vocals of Ella Fitzgerald, I heard that this
glass-breaking feat was ascribed to her.

The program aired locally within the last month.

That's the Memorex ad to which I allude in my subject.
She doesn't do it without amplification, if at all.

Leigh

Quite so. She's dead
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK