Paul Hewitt -Reply

Hi Cindy!
Do you still need info on Paul Hewitt? I received some info
from him last year but my "upgraded" email system's filter is not
working very well so his address is not popping up. If no one has
sent you the info, give me a reply and I'll see if I can find a hard
copy of my message from him. I do know he has an AOL address
and he was in HI when I last contacted him.
Have you been Kareoking any lately?

Gordon Shepherd
Guilford Tech. Comm. Coll.
Jamestown, NC 27282