Re: Marshmallow Speed of Light

I still have not received my TPT for that month. What wavelength
does he claim? I checked; the frequency of microwave ovens in
North America is 2.45 GHz. This yields a free space wavelength
of 122 mm. What is the author claiming? What is the spacing in
his burn pattern? Did he mention any sort of analysis leading to
a wavelength in a cavity filled with inhomogeneously with a
variety of lossy dielectrics?

Leigh