Re: Cenco magnets: labeled wrong?

Well, all of my magnets' norths point south, therefore Cenco has blown it!

Keith,
I think Cenco magnets are quite weak and could easily be
re-magnetized in the reverse direction if got near a stronger magnet. One
of my contributions to the betterment of mankind is to help a local public
school teacher by strengthening all her Cenco magnets using one of our big
demonstration magnets, I hope in the proper polarity.

--Jim(pengra@whitman.edu) Walla Walla, Washinton 99362