Re: Physics Courses on the Web

I had been looking into this myself several weeks ago and tumbled on a
long list of courses, but as they were all on the introductory level, I
did not record the URL.

I have found an introductory course at Indiana University at

http://WEBPHYSICS.iupui.edu/152_251mainpage.html

The Internet Pilot to Physics of the TIPTOP Consortium maintained by
McGill University in Canada at

http://www.tp.umu.se/TIPTOP/paw/

seems like another good place to start.

Murdoch University in Australia offers comprehensive programs, but they
may be limited to residents or ciizens.

http://www-icdl.open.ac.uk/icdl/database/australia/australi/murdoch/

I found this last reference on my previous inquiry, and I know I am close,
but I just can't recall how I got there.

I am interested in the possibilities myself, and would appreciate hearing
of any good web lists. I'll let you know if I tumble on any myself.

Joe D. Darling jdarling@emh1.otc.cc.mo.us
Instructor of Physics and Physical Science
Ozarks Technical Community College
815 North Sherman Avenue Springfield, MO 65802
(417) 895- 7295 (417) 895-7249 FAX