Re: Laboratory Rurnishings/Resources

Recently, I participated in the design of a general science lab for our
new technical center building. In the process, I acquired several
furnature catalogs from several of the standard suppliers of physics
equipment. I thought I was going to have to move them. Now I am going to
send them to you. They may not have exactly what you need but perhaps
they can be useful for ideas. We ended up getting our furnature from
still another supplier. I don't have the name handy, but I can get it for
you if you wish.

Joe D. Darling jdarling@emh1.otc.cc.mo.us
Instructor of Physics and Physical Science
Ozarks Technical Community College
815 North Sherman Avenue Springfield, MO 65802
(417) 895-7295 (417) 895-7249 FAX