Re: Re: Explaining QM to the layperson -Reply

Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 17:27:39 -0500
From: PHRP@FHSUVM.FHSU.EDU (Roger A. Pruitt)

Gosh, Phil, I sure must be dense. I don't understand your remark at all.

I went and looked at the site, and the first thing I saw was some
obnoxious remarks about my not having a Java-capable browser, thus
using "bogus technology" etc. etc. I found it quite insulting,
especially compared with other, professionally maintained sites I've
visited which told me the same thing in a much more polite manner.
So, if I can't trust the good sense of the producers, why should I
trust the accuracy of their presentation, or its suitability for the
alleged target audience?

Phil Parker pparker@twsuvm.uc.twsu.edu
Random quote for this second:
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.---Nietzsche