Re: how to TEACH relativity and Q.M.?

You are lucky to have good students. Most of my students have hard time
with classical physics. How can Q.M. and relativity be made meaningful
to them? Sure I can talk about all kinds of subjects, and I do, but
teaching physics is much more than this.
Ludwik Kowalski

I have been fortunate, that is true. Another book I like to use as a
starting point is Hermann Bondi's book, "Relativity and Common Sense."
This book is a wonderful introduction to the space-time diagrams and
included is a super discussion on the twin paradox.

Lowell Herr