Re: Teaching Relativity to high school students

Ricardo,

In C3P topics in special relativity and general relativity are
integrated into kinematics and forces, repectively. The materials are
based on a learning cycle approach and make generous use of The
Mechanical Universe videos on those topics. You can find additional
information on C3P at the web site http://phys.udallas.edu.

In addition, we have a great deal of data on the success of teaching
these topics in high school that came from assessments of The Mechanical
Universe High School Adaptation materials. I would be glad to share
them with you.

Richard
--
Richard P. Olenick