Date: Wed, 7 May 97 22:01:31 EDT
Subject: Re: Resource Faculty for Junior-Senior Physics Courses

No I do not mind of being listed as a POTENTIAL helper but I think that
the discussion list format, such as PHYS-L, is ideal for this purpose.
There is a big differences between being a "potential helper" and an
individual "hired to help". As a potential helper I receive a message
and nobody even knows that I received it. They will not think I am a rude
individual when I decide to ignore the question because of other commitments,
lack of confidence, etc. Local AAPT chapters should sponser resource groups
and that is where questions should first be sent.

Ludwik Kowalski