Scottish Contacts??

From what I know of your mail addresses and contacts, I'm not sure if
anyone on the list can help, but you may be able to give me a
contact.

I'm interested in communicating with any teachers teaching Physics
and involved with the new Assessment system in Scotland. Practicing
and involved teachers preferably, rather than administrators.

We have a meeting here next week dealing with a controversial
assessment system we have (Called 'Unit Standards') which probably
needs some fine tuning to work successfully.

I've heard the Scottish system has some similarities, but they are a
little ahead.

Regards,

Derek.

Derek Chirnside, Physics Department, Shirley Boys High School.
PO Box 27 025, Christchurch 8001, New Zealand.
chirnsided@mars.shirley.school.nz