I thought he was a German with frizzy hair. . .

Somebody came in today with a light meter that measures intensity in
units of "Einsteins." That is a new one on me and apparently it is
not recognized by the SI folks. I can't find it mentioned in any
references, text or online. Anybody know what it is in fundamental
units?

Paul J. Camp "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University in variety but also of
Conway, SC 29528 variety in unity.
pjcamp@coastal.edu --Umberto Eco
pjcamp@postoffice.worldnet.att.net The Name of the Rose
(803)349-2227