Tensor textbooks

Hi, I am doing a course in mathematics and physics (Second level). I am
interested in finding a textbook with a good coverage of tensors (let's
say Cartesian :-) ) and their link with the Levi-Civita (alternating
tensor) and the double-delta and leading to vector calculus. I am
interested in the component exposition. With a reasonable level of the
derivations starting from permutations and determinants.

Anybody know of a good text(s)?

Thanks,
Sandy
Email: sandy@ideafix.cps.unizar.es