TI-95... Physics Tool?

Learned colleagues:

My principal has some money to spend on technology and has proposed
buying a classroom set of TI-92 calculators to be available for math and
science classes. A few of my students already own them, but, quite
frankly, I'm still working on developing more uses for the TI-81 ...85
calculators in my physics classes.

He wants to know if I'm in favor of this move, or should the money be
spent elsewhere. What do you all think? Are you using the 95s yet? Would
I *love* having a set available to me on occasion?

Thanks,

Dave
--
* David Simmons St. John's Jesuit High School *
* 5901 Airport Hwy Toledo OH 43615 *