RE: Force Sensors Must Measure Acceleration?? (fwd)

I am noticing that now we are talking about instruments, not human senses.
Yesterday I was asking myself three questions. 1) do I have a sens of
acceleration (or force)? 2) where is it located 3) do my sound sensing
mechanisms responds to pressure or to intensity? I was tempted to answer
the second question in public but did not know how to say it politely. It
is close to the sensor which reacts when I feel "vertigo (?)"

Which particular instrument are we to vote about? Ludwik