Re:influence machine

At 03:36 PM 4/8/97 EDT, LUDWIK KOWALSKI wrote:
... try the following. Go to a screen of your TV (after it was on
for an hour or so, or to your computer screen, and wipe its dirt with a wet
tissue paper. Then put the dirt in front of your GM tube and count for
about 5 minutes. Most likely you will observe at least two or three times
more counts than without the tissue. The dominant half-life, if I recall
correctly was something like 40 minutes. Then a tail with T=10 hrs or so.

: Ludwik Kowalski

This was a suggestion I could easily relate to.
The survey meter was within arm's reach;
the soiled tissue counted 30 per minute
the control damp tissue counted 7.

Regards
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>