Re: gravitational sensations--was Work/Energy theorem ?

Was he accelerating "eyeballs in" or "eyeballs out"?

I've seen pictures both ways. Neither looks terribly comfortable.
My point is that his eyeballs are clearly not in contact with a
seat, and he must be feeling something acting on them. The organ
of Corti is a whole lot more sensitive to acceleration/gravity.

Leigh