Re: capacitor or condenser ?

At 12:13 PM 3/31/97 EDT, LUDWIK KOWALSKI wrote:
I was sharing our "meridian triangles paradox" with a friend this morning
and became aware of another one. He said it is a well known "puzzle".

Plot the y=1/x curve and try to calculate the area below, by integration.
The answer is infinity...
... revolve the
curve about the x axis and calculate the volume. It is finite....
Ludwik Kowalski

Line length, area and enclosed volume of
y = 1/x for x>1
is called the "Gabriel's Horn" problem, sometimes given as a
proposition to be proven.

Regards
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK