Re: Common Science Knowledge

Of course in science, centigrade is old-fashioned; we use Celsius instead.

In medicine science is unimportant; form is everything. I believe
that physicians still use centigrade, just as they measure lengths
in "sahntimeters". I had no trouble with 170 degrees below centigrade
(I watched it, too). I was impressed that such a technique existed!
I know very little about medicine, but I think that "Chicago Hope"
has competent medical advisors and that the producers pay proper
attention to details like this.

Leigh