Plastic cut-outs

Greetings everyone and happy holidays! I have a question that I
don't think that's quite science related, but I'm hoping somone could
help me out. I apologize for any inconvenience.
I need to have a durable, 1/16 inch plastic pieces cut out in a
certain shape. Is there a company/supplier that anyone could recommend?
I've made the model piece, but I need to mass produce more...a lot more
for my physics students and science demos that we will be doing.
Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Dwight
dsouder@juno.com